Track your body measurements and progress as your muscles grow and your unwanted fat goes away!
> Measures any body part - arm, thigh, calf, chest, waist, hips, and more!
> Stylish design helps with ease of measurement
> Sturdy vinyl tape makes it long lasting
> Push-button retraction and locking feature ensure snug measurement and superior accuracy
Simple to use:
1. Pull the end of the tape around any body part that you want to measure (pressing the button in the center will make it easier to pull)
2. Place the rod at the end of the tape into the circular slot
3. Press the button in the center and let the tape retract to a snug fit
4. Read and record your measurement on the outer edge of the tape measure (the end opposite the locked in rod)
5. Watch your improvement!
MYOTAPE MyoTape Body Tape Measure How to Take your Measurements Taking your measurements is an excellent way to keep track of your changing shape as you get fit. When you burn fat and increase your muscle mass, you may weigh a bit more even though your body is getting tighter and smaller. Here is how you take 10 different body measurements. Remember to keep your muscles relaxed while you're measuring.
1. Bust: Don't squish yourself -- measure all the way around your bust and back right at your nipple line, and make sure the tape measure is not lower.
2. Chest: Measure under your breasts but as high up as you can go, keeping the tape measure parallel to this line when you reach it around your back.
3. Waist: Measure wherever it is the smallest (if you have no waist go around yourself right at the navel line).
4. Hips: Measure at the very biggest part -- even if that is so low that you are almost on the top of your thighs.
5. Midway: Measure midway between the very biggest part of your hips and your waist.
6. Thighs: Measure wherever they are the biggest.
7. Knees: Measure right above the knee.
8. Calves: Measure wherever they are the biggest.
9. Upper arm: Measure wherever they are biggest above your elbows.
10. Forearms: Measure wherever they are biggest below your elbows.
Remeasure yourself every couple of months. It may seem discouraging to see your measurements when you start a diet plan, but once your begin to see results, the feeling of accomplishment is wonderful. Even if you have been on a program for a while, it's not too late -- it is great to watch your body continue to change. Get your tape measure and get started now!
*These statements about Myo-Tape have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Myo-Tape is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.